Today artist such as Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj has one thing in common and that is having the perfect butt that most people want to have. May it be natural or from cosmetic surgery, it is no question that having a well rounded and firm looking butt would always be an ideal look by anyone which is why fat transfer to the buttocks was developed.
Fat transfer to the buttocks or most commonly called the Brazilian Butt lift has been very popular as it enhances the shape of the butt making it look firmer and rounded. It has a result of a more natural look and gives an individual the perfect figure they desire.
How do you transfer fat to the buttocks?
Fat transfer to buttocks works by transferring the fats in areas such as thighs, hips, flanks, and most often in the stomach to the butt-area. Small narrow tubes are used to get these fats. It then goes through a purification process wherein the fat cell is separated from tissues cells. Lastly, the fat that was purified is now injected into butt by microinjections.
The procedure is very delicate and intensive which is why it is important to consider choosing the right surgeon and clinic for the job. It is also wise to tell the surgeon of any health conditions the individual has to give them a head up on what to do or if it is the right procedure for the individual to go through. You can read some reviews here.
The downtime of the procedure usually takes 1-2 weeks of much-needed rest. Avoiding strenuous activities is a must and of course, individuals need to follow the after-care guidelines of the physician as well.
What to do Before and After the Surgery
Here are some guidelines most surgeons will ask the patient to do when undergoing the procedure: Before the procedure:
- Do not eat or drink anything for 6 hours before the surgery.
- Use or wear loose fitting clothes. Wear flat shoes.
- Clients may shower but do not put any lotions or moisturizers in the skin.
- Bring a companion to provide support during the procedure and in cases to drive the individual home comfortably.
- Remove or avoid bringing any jewelry, contact lenses before the procedure.
After the procedure:
- It is important to rest upon arriving home after the procedure.
- Make sure to keep the body hydrated due to the effects of the surgery.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for at least 4 weeks.
- Do not expose the incisions to direct sunlight for at least 6 weeks. Also, apply sunscreen to the area if going out into the sun.
- Follow the after-care medications the surgeon will give such as antibiotics to prevent any infections.
Benefits of Fat Transfer
It may seem a bit extreme going under the knife to enhance something, but fat transfer has many benefits such as:• A Natural Feel Unlike silicone implants, fat is the one that is transferred in this procedure thus giving the butt a more natural, softer look and feel to it.
• Permanent Result The procedure is permanent because fat the cells in it are alive and able to live and thrive in the area where it is injected and then rejuvenates thus a permanent result.
• No maintenance needed Unlike other artificial implants wherein various maintenance is needed to have a proper looking shape, fat transfer to the buttock don’t as it is reabsorbed by the body.
• Twice the result Not only does the fat transfer gives the butt a more fuller and firmer shape but it also trims down the area where fat is extracted such as the waist or thighs giving the perfect and ideal look for the individual.